There were 1,824 press releases posted in the last 24 hours and 346,542 in the last 365 days.
Market Research Reports, Business Consulting Services & Analytics Control Solution
Control Transformer Market Drivers Need to Reduce System Failures Triggered by Frequent Spikes in Voltage
HYDERABAD, TELANGANA, INDIA, January 10, 2023 /EINPresswire.com/ -- IndustryARC, in its latest report, predicts that Control Transformer Market is forecast to reach $9.04 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR 5.67% from 2020 to 2025. Control transformer provides stepped-down voltages to machine tool control devices to separate control circuits from all lighting and power circuits and allow ungrounded or grounded circuits to be worked. The use of control transformer is important for the control devices to work efficiently and safely. With the concern for safety in electrical equipment, the need for control transformers has increased considerably to prevent the equipment from any accidents. Control transformer is expected to play an important role in helping countries achieve their energy-efficiency goals, as energy saving is the primary feature of these devices. Utilities need to boost the efficiency of electricity and eventually increase the quality of power supplied to customers. Control transformer provides a high degree of secondary voltage stability in less time, which is expected to increase market growth over the forecast period of the control transformer. The report offers a complete analysis of the market, its major segments, growth factors, trends, drivers and challengers, key players and more.
Click here to browse the complete report summary: https://www.industryarc.com/Report/18163/control-transformer-market.html
1. The need for control transformers has increased with this concern for protection in electrical equipment. These transformers are used to protect the equipment from any incidents.
2. Control transformers are expected to play an important role in helping countries meet their energy efficiency goals, because energy saving is the primary feature of these devices.
3. The three phase dominates the market, due to the need for improved results in different applications. The three-phase Control transformers are used for many general equipment applications in manufacturing, power plants, chemical and other industries.
4. Over 1500 VA transformers are primarily used in heavy-duty industries such as oil & gas, metal & mining, and heavy-duty machinery power generation.
5. Due to industrialization and infrastructural developments in China and India, the Asia Pacific market is projected to hold the largest share of the control transformer market.
Interested in knowing more relevant information? Click here: https://www.industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=18163
1. During the forecast period the three phase segment is expected to grow at a CAGR 6.9%. Owing to improved performance in industrial applications compared to the single phase segment, the three-phase segment held the largest share of the control transformer market.
2. 500-1000 VA Segment is expected to grow at a higher CAGR 8.2% during the forecast period. The control transformers are designed specifically for industrial applications where electromagnetic components such as relays, solenoids and magnetic motor starters are used.
3. APAC currently dominates the global Control Transformer market with a share of more than 37.2%. Due to industrialization and infrastructural developments in China and India, the Asia Pacific market is projected to hold the largest share of the control transformer market.
The top 5 players in the Control Transformer industry are -
Click on the following link to buy the Control Transformer Market Report: https://www.industryarc.com/reports/request-quote?id=18163
IndustryARC is one of the leading market research and consulting firms in the world. It produces over 500 unique market reports annually. If you are looking for a detailed overview of a particular market, you can simply connect with the team at IndustryARC. You can not only buy your preferred market report from the website, but also get personalized assistance on specific reports.
A. Transformer Market https://www.industryarc.com/Report/18180/transformer-market.html
B. Converter Transformer Market https://www.industryarc.com/Report/17129/converter-transformer-market.html
Contact Us: Mr. Venkat Reddy IndustryARC Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com USA: (+1) 970-236-3677, (+1) 815-656-4596 IND: (+91) 40-485-49062
Venkat Reddy IndustryARC +1 614-588-8538 firstname.lastname@example.org Visit us on social media: Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Instagram YouTube
EIN Presswire's priority is source transparency. We do not allow opaque clients, and our editors try to be careful about weeding out false and misleading content. As a user, if you see something we have missed, please do bring it to our attention. Your help is welcome. EIN Presswire, Everyone's Internet News Presswire™, tries to define some of the boundaries that are reasonable in today's world. Please see our Editorial Guidelines for more information.
Dc-Dc Isolated Power Module © 1995-2023 Newsmatics Inc. dba EIN Presswire All Right Reserved.